Chicken Spinach and Mushroom Bake.
You can cook Chicken Spinach and Mushroom Bake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Spinach and Mushroom Bake
- Prepare 6 of thin chicken breasts.
- It's 1 container of green onion cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1 of large package sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 small bag of fresh baby spinach.
- You need pinch of garlic.
- Prepare pinch of pepper.
- It's 1-2 cups of shredded mozzarella depending on your cheesy preference.
Chicken Spinach and Mushroom Bake instructions
- In a 9x13 pan lay chicken flat. Top with spinach and mushrooms..
- Mix softened cream cheese, oil and chicken broth with a wisk and pour over top..
- Lay a piece of foil over top but do not seal. Cook at 375° for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 20 -25 minutes. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and cook an additional 10 minutes until starts to brown..
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving..